- Rated Voltage 24kV
- Polar Distance 310mm
- To The Ground 210mm
- Installed hole distance 100×125（mm）
- Power frequency withstand voltage 79kV/min
• The vacuum interrupter is encapsulated in epoxy resin, which can be optimally protected from moisture,
dust and external damage and suitable for different climatic consitions and high altitue of site.
• Epoxy resin with high glass transition temperature and high cracking resistance ensures the product
with good mechanical strength and insulation properties under extreme conditions.
• Between the vacuum interrupter and the epoxy resin, there is LIM silicone rubber buffer layer with
high mechanical properties and high pressure resistant, to reduce the internal stress, and maximize
thermal and cold impact resistance.
• The design test of -55°C×48h ultra-low temperature freezing test has passed, without any damage
to the mechanical properties and insulation properties of the product.
• APG process for sealing, epoxy resin glass humidity ≥110°C.
Load switch series WL-C 12/630 or 800/20/3 WL-C 24/630/20/3Read moreQuick View
12/24kV 202mm Two Links Epoxy Resin Insulated Bushing for GISRead moreQuick View
12/24kV 254mm Two Links Epoxy Resin Insulated Bushing for cable branch boxRead moreQuick View
Side-mounted Vacuum Circuit Breaker VSG-12/24KVRead moreQuick View