Our capacitive insulators are engineered to meet these working conditions and provide reliable performance in various switchgear applications.
To ensure the optimal performance of these capacitive insulators, it is important to consider the following working conditions:
- Altitude: The altitude at which these insulators operate should not exceed 1000 meters. For plateau-type environments, the altitude should not exceed 3000 meters.
- Temperature: These insulators can function within a temperature range of -10°C to +40°C, with consideration of daily average temperatures.
- Relative Humidity: The daily average value of relative humidity should not exceed 95%, and the monthly average should also be within acceptable limits.
- Clean Environment: It is essential that the installation site is free from dust, smoke, corrosive or flammable air, vapor, and salt fog to ensure the proper functioning of the insulators.
- Vibration and Impact: The installation location should not subject the insulators to frequent vibration or physical impact.
- Moisture and Contaminants: The product can operate in conditions with dew and up to a II level of feculence.
Please select the method below: