- Rated Voltage 24kV
- Polar Distance 310mm
- To The Ground 210mm
- Installed hole distance 100×125（mm）
- Power frequency withstand voltage 79kV/min
• The vacuum interrupter is encapsulated in epoxy resin, which can be optimally protected from moisture,
dust and external damage and suitable for different climatic consitions and high altitue of site.
• Epoxy resin with high glass transition temperature and high cracking resistance ensures the product
with good mechanical strength and insulation properties under extreme conditions.
• Between the vacuum interrupter and the epoxy resin, there is LIM silicone rubber buffer layer with
high mechanical properties and high pressure resistant, to reduce the internal stress, and maximize
thermal and cold impact resistance.
• The design test of -55°C×48h ultra-low temperature freezing test has passed, without any damage
to the mechanical properties and insulation properties of the product.
• APG process for sealing, epoxy resin glass humidity ≥110°C.
Eaton vacuum interruption (EVI)Read moreQuick View
72.5 kV switch attachment Vacuum interruptersRead moreQuick View
40.5kV 400mm High Voltage Embedded Pole for Vacuum Circuit BreakerRead moreQuick View
Shunt Release VS1 Opening And Closing Coil Trip Solenoid Electromagnet DC220VRead moreQuick View