GYM9DC-6KA Miniature circuit breaker is used for DC rated voltage to 1000V, rated current to 63A line, for overload and short circuit protection, and can also be used as an infrequent operation of the line. Circuit breakers are used in DC applications such as communications and photovoltaic system.
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Close quickly
- high breaking capacity
- Isolation function
- Indication function of contact position
- Transparent cover designed to carry label.
- Support 35mm Din – rail installation
- Support top incoming and bottom outgoing wiring type, or bottom incoming and top outgoing wiring type.
- Able to select electrical accessories and achieve distant indication of MCB condition: breaking, closed, and fault tripping.
- Able to select electrical accessories and realize under-voltage and over-voltage protection of MCB and distant shunt release.
|Rated current In
|1P 2P 3P 4P
|Rated voltage Ue
|Insulation voltage Ui
|Rated breaking capacity
|Rated impulse withstand voltage(1.2/50)Uimp
|Dielectric test voltage at and find. freq.for 1min
|Thermo-magnetic release characteristic
|B C D
|Contact position indicator
|Reference temperature for the setting of the thermal element
|Ambient temperature (with daily average s35C)
|Terminal connection type
|Cable/U-type busbar/Pin-type busbar
|Terminal size top/bottom for cable
|On DIN rail FN 60715(35mm)
by means of a fast clip device
|Top and bottom
|Combination with accessories