GYM9N high breaking capacity small circuit breaker is mainly used in AC 50Hz/60Hz, rated working voltage 230V/400V, rated current to 40A and below. Normally, it can also be used as an infrequent disconnection and conversion of lines. Circuit breakers are mainly used in industrial, commercial, high-rise buildings, household and other places.
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Close quickly
- High breaking capacity
- Isolation function
- Indication function of contact position
- Transparent cover designed to carry label.
- Support 35mm Din – rail installation
- Support top incoming and bottom outgoing wiring type, or bottom incoming and top outgoing wiring type.
- Able to select electrical accessories and achieve distant indication of MCB condition: breaking, closed, and fault tripping.
- Able to select electrical accessories and realize under-voltage and over-voltage protection of MCB and distant shunt release.
|Rated current In
|Rated voltage Ue
|Insulation voltage Ui
|Rated breaking capacity
|Rated impulse withstand voltage(1.2/50) Uimp
|Dielectric test voltage at and ind. freq.for 1min
|Thermo-magnetic release characteristic
|Contact position indicator
|Reference temperature for setting of thermal element
|Ambient temperature (with daily average ≤35℃)
|Terminal Connection type
|Terminal size top/bottom for cable
|Top and bottom
|Combination with accessories
|Under voltage release